Departure from Melbourne: Friday 30 October
Arrival in Serbia: Saturday 31 October
Departure from Belgrade: Sunday 15 November
Arrival in Melbourne: Tuesday 17 November
Please click here to see the tour programme in details.
- 18 days including travel time
- 16 days in Serbia
- Selected players born between 2002 and 2004.
AUD 5,300 to 5,600 per player depending on the airfare price at the time of booking, number of traveling players and AUD to Euro exchange rate.
The price includes:
- Travel Insurance
- 15 nights 4 star full board accommodation
- Transportation cost in Serbia
- Facilities (football fields, gyms, pools, spa pools, meeting and medical rooms, laundry etc.)
- FC Red Star fee (coaching, refereeing, tickets for football and basketball matches…).
- Tickets for museums, sightseeing tours and all other cultural/historical activities
- Training/match gear (2 match kits, tracksuit, rain jacket, puffer jacket and backpack)
- 1 Jan 2020 – AUD 800 non-refundable deposit
- 1 Mar 2020 – AUD 1,000
- 1 May 2020 – AUD 1,500
- 1 Jul 2020 – AUD 1,000
- 1 Sep 2020 – AUD 1,000 -1,300
Parents are welcome on tour. They have the option to:
- Arrange their own airfares, travel insurance and accommodation.
- Arrange all their bookings through academy (travel and stay in the same hotels as boys). The cost will be set on individual basis as it will depend on number of people, type of accommodation etc.
PLAYER EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REGISTRATION
PARENTS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REGISTRATION