Red Star New Zealand offers small group training sessions to both academy and non-academy players. Small group training sessions are only used with homogeneous groups – players with similar abilities who are at the same stage of physical and mental development.
Small Group Sessions are offered to groups of 2 to 6 players who:
- Play the same position
- Have the same or similar individual needs such as working on developing the same fitness component(s) or improving the same technical/tactical element.
One-on-One and Small Group Sessions Training Structure.
- group of 2 players – 60 NZD per player
- group of 3 players – 40 NZD per player
- group of 4 players – 35 NZD per player
- group of 5 players – 30 NZD per player
- group of 6 players – 30 NZD per player