Departure from Auckland: Thursday 15 April
Arrival in Serbia: Friday 16 April
Departure from Belgrade: Sunday 2 May
Arrival in Auckland: Tuesday 4 May
Please click here to see the tour programme in details.
- 19 days including travel time
- 17 days in Serbia
- Callum Simmonds, academy coach
- Milan Elie, academy coach
- Bojan Stanojevic, academy director
- Red Star Rosmini academy players born in 2005 and 2007.
- Selected non-academy players from New Zealand and Australia born between 2005 and 2007
NZD 5800 to 6000 per player depending on the airfare price at the time of booking, number of traveling players and NZ Dollar to Euro exchange rate.
The price includes:
- Travel Insurance
- 16 nights 4 star full board accommodation
- Transportation cost in Serbia
- Facilities (football fields, gyms, pools, spa pools, meeting and medical rooms, laundry etc.)
- FC Red Star fee (coaching, tournament cost, tickets for football and basketball matches…).
- Tickets for museums, sightseeing tours and all other cultural/historical activities
- Training/match gear (2 match kits, tracksuit, rain jacket, puffer jacket and backpack)
- 1 Mar – $1,000 dollars non-refundable deposit
- 1 May – $2,000
- 1 July – $1,000
- 1 Sep – $1,800 – 2,000
Parents are welcome on tour. They have the option to:
- Arrange their own airfares, travel insurance and accommodation.
- Arrange all their bookings through academy (travel and stay in the same hotels as boys). The cost will be set on individual basis as it will depend on number of people, type of accommodation etc.
PLAYER EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REGISTRATION
PARENTS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REGISTRATION